Wahoo He is done (for now) Bryce Graduated on Friday May, 2 it was so great to go see him walk i LOVED it i took some pics of it i should have put my camera on auto for this though cause i was so excited and busy with the kids and trying to pay attention and halling around 3 big bags that i forgot to change the settings and i took the pics after way to bright (i didnt take them we had other people take them of us i guess no one looked at the pic after taking it) so i dont have very many. but here are a few.. and THANKS Kristie for letting me use your shirt i love it!
I Choose You
6 years ago

5 comments:
Congratulations Bryce! That was a lot of hard work!
Congrats! We are all proud of you! What an exciting day! :)
Hey that's awesome he graduated! I was there that day for Shandee's graduation. I think I saw Courtney in the restroom with her baby but I wasn't sure it was her so I didn't say anything.
STEPH - YOU TOTALLY ROCK!! Thanks so much for my blog! It is so cute! You are the best!
You look gorgeous, Steph. I like the hair and the shirt. Congrats to Bryce.
Post a Comment