Monday, April 13, 2009

EaSteR

Easter was fun this year with the two kids and that brundle is old enough to enjoy everything. On Thursday we colored eggs the kids had a blast it was so much fun brittin loved to drop the eggs in the dye. On Friday we got to go do an Easter egg hunt for Bryce's work it was fun because there were like 4 kids there and the kids FILLED their baskets with eggs and each egg had one piece of candy in it so they didn't get to much candy and then i talked brundle into saving them and letting the Easter bunny hide them again for him on Sunday to make it fun! On Saturday we went over to the park because the city was doing an Easter egg hunt it was SO PACKED and the kids got nothing some guy even stepped on brittin! I was so mad!! i said calm down its for the kids. I was so upset from the fact that the kids didn't get anything and it was so crowded that we went home and hid some eggs for the kids out back it was fun (for a min then they didn't care)For Easter Bryce had to work so i had to do the morning by my self so the pics and video aren't that great and i think the kids had to much from the days before they just really didn't care so we kinda did it then ate and finished and then we just sat around all day and Bryce got stuck at work ALL DAY! so we saw him for a min then it was bed time. OK so now for LOTS of pics the pics are out of order easter morning is first then down to coloring eggs i didnt want to have to fix it so i didnt sorry.

I love this face i get it ALL the time






I figured this was a good shot to show you how big i am getting











3 comments:

McFarlands said...

Cute suits! The boys wearing them probably help a little I guess ha ha.

Jared & Shanee said...

Looks like you had a great Easter. I am so excited I finally started a blog now we can keep in touch. It's so fun seeing what's going on in your life. Cute kids. Love you family picture!

Cortney said...

You guys are so cute!