Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lost tooth

Brundle lost a tooth!! I cant believe it, well I can because we knew it was coming sooner than later because this was the tooth that when he was 2 1/2 he hit it with a skateboard and it was so crooked, we took him to the dentist and they said that it would straighten out and then maybe turn brown and fall out, it took about 3 years but it finally feel out! He was so brave we noticed that it was loose in like December and he pulled it a few days before Valentines day. I don't have any pictures of him pulling it out because I was in the shower and him and Bryce were talking about it and Bryce said just grab it and pull it until it hurts well he pulled and it never hurt so it just came out!

No comments: