Monday, December 15, 2008

Poor kid!

Brundle has a bunk bed that he usually sleeps on the bottom of because I worry about him sleeping on the top. Well the other night he was hungry when it was time to go to bed so he went and got a piece of bread and took it to bed with him well it dried out and made a huge mess I didn't figure this out till the next night when Brittin was already asleep so I couldn't vacuum so I said OK let him sleep on the top just tonight and I will vacuum it up tomorrow and then he can sleep back on the bottom. Well he did such a good job that when he asked last night if he could sleep up there because he can see the neighbors Christmas lights all night I said sure go ahead and got him up there and went to bed. (Bryce was at work he had gotten called in just before this) Well like 15 min latter I was just getting relaxed and then heard the biggest thud ever and freaked out that I was going to go running into his room and find him laying there with a broken arm or leg or worse. So I ran in there and grabbed him and looked at him and he was bleeding all over out his mouth and nose so then I felt bad cause I let him sleep there and I'm emotional anyway so I cried and called Bryce at the same time lol I call him for everything. I just was freaking out and wanted his help calming me down so I started to clean brundle up and he said wait mom get the camera LOL what a kid!!! He was crying and screaming so hard cause it hurt but he wanted pics of it lol so that's why I have some I cleaned him up as much as I could without hurting him and to see what happened and then took pics and he still cried to sleep on top so Bryce put him back up there and he did great the rest of the night again! what a brave boy.


OK now I cant get the pics so you would be able to click on them i don't know why it wont work for me so if you have any suggestions let me know thanks!

2 comments:

Brenick said...

awww! poor guy. i cant believe he still wanted to sleep up there after that! anyways, i just noticed that you are pregnant again! Congrats! :)

Brittney said...

sad!!

I don't know if you added the pictures as "large" but I think if you do "large" instead of "small" or "medium" then it doesn't let you click on them to enlarge them.