We have got to go to 3 christmas partys so farr and Santa was at two of them. So im a tard and forgot my camera to the two that have Santa come to them and took it to the one that he wasnt at. So Bryce got some with his phone they arent the best but they will do he did a great job with what he had. Brundle loves Santa and isnt scared at all i dont think he has ever been scared but Brittin isnt a big fan he does ok until he sees that its this strange guy holding him then he freaks.
Hope the pics work this time i have tried to use every size there is to see if that helps but it doesnt i dont know what im doing wrong I havent ever done anything different so who knows.

1 comment:
I love Santa pictures! I am glad your boys don't hate him! Looks like fun! Merry Christmas!! :)
Post a Comment