So I know i change my hair all the time and its not a big deal but i still wanted to blog about it OK now my sisters say that they couldn't tell that i had done it so this is partly for them to see that there is a difference here are some pics of the before and after i don't really have a good one of either so sorry also i have makeup on in the before and not in the after don't let that sway you on if you like it or not
Before
After
OK so there isn't that big of a difference but there is a difference I cant decide how i like my hair better any opinions?
I Choose You
6 years ago

6 comments:
Hey I noticed, just not until you said somethiing. Haha! I could tell a difference after you said it though. I think it looks cute both ways but I think I kinda like the blonde highlights in it a little better! Love ya!
wow me too Cami lol. i have always loved your hair with blonde, i loved your hair when it was blonde on top and black underneath. BUT your beautiful any way it is!
oh yeah LOL i forgot to say how much I love you
Well dang i guess i should have asked before i did it cause everyone liked it better with blond in it
well I have to say I like it with blonde, but I think it would look better with more blonde streaks throughout instead of just blonde in the front. But that's just my opinion. I think the brown you have now looks beautifully natural. I'm all about keeping my hair natural and saving the cost of coloring! But I know lots of people like to change things up.
i LOVE the blonde! so cute!
Post a Comment