Boy or Girl we don't know. We had our big ultrasound on Wednesday and I did good I didn't try to look for what it was and I told the tech that I didn't want to know. The baby is healthy they said I should drink more water well OK but then the baby just can push on it easier and I will pee every min instead of every other haha as long as the baby is good and healthy that's all I need to know. She wants to do another big ultrasound around 25 or so weeks cause we don't know why Brecie died so she said i get special treatment and that's OK with me one more reason to see my baby! I don't have pics of how fat I'm getting but I do have some of the baby they aren't that good but o-well. We cant think of boy names so I'm up for ideas i like really unique names.
Thats its Leg and Knee by its face
I Choose You
6 years ago

3 comments:
So I know this looks wierd, ya know because we dont know eachother but we can claim like "9degrees of seperation", its a movie about knowing people through people, pretty much its like I know Nikki and your Nikkis sister so we can say were friends. Anyhow, the point to my comment is I hope its a girl and if it is a girl, he name should start with an S for fun. Like boys are B's and girls are S's. So maybe Skylee, Sadie, Sienna, or Starlet... Im sorry if their bad names I just wanted to try.
Okay, so the weirdest name that I've ever heard, but I LOVE is Quayden. I would never name my kids that because it was one of my ex-boyfriends nephews... and that would just be weird... but yeah. I hated that name at first, but when I got to know the kid, it fit perfectly and I started to love it. :)
I still think that we should be able to know even if you don't want to! Just tell your doctor to give me-and only me- a call. We all know that out of all the sisters I am the one who is able to keep a secret and not tell anyone else. Plus...I need to be prepared with some cute pink or blue stuff. If I go see you at the hospital with blue stuff and its a girl you will freak out at me. Same with pink for a boy! And yes, I have to buy it ahead of time so that I can get a good sale or something. We are not all made of money... Luv ya!
Post a Comment