Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Boating

When I found out when I was going to have surgery I asked my dad to take me boating because i knew that i wouldn't be able to do anything like that the whole summer and since i had just not been doing anything for the last 6 months (i got the OK from my leg Dr. the day before we went) and i wanted to have some fun well my dad said yes of course so we planned a day and went. It was so much fun i did so good (i think haha) Thanks Dad and Brenda it was SO much fun!!!!
Watching Colby Wakeboard
Jersey Sleeping

My dad does back flips on the Sky Ski I missed him going into it oops
Brittin and Colby
Brundle going to go wakeboarding
Grandpa helping him
He was so excited
He did it from the back of the boat maybe a few years and he can do it
Me on the Sky Ski
Brundle swimming with Bridger if you cant tell it was FREEZING
Jersey watching daddy wakeboard
Brittin and Brundle watching daddy wakeboard

I love it when Bryce does this trick i dont know why but i do
I wakeboarded for a while but my leg started aching so I stopped maybe next year

No comments: