I started to have issues with my hip/ leg again to where I couldn't even sit in the car without it hurting and a slight left turn would send me through the roof in pain. So I went into my Dr. to have it looked at they did an x-ray and saw something. The Dr wanted to try Physical therapy so I went and did allot of Physical therapy to see if it would get better. It didn't it got worse and so did the other spot that just showed up one day. So we decided that it would be best to go back to the Dr. and he decided to have me do an MRI to make sure what it was. I got the MRI and found out a few days letter that I was pregnant so I was very upset that I had got the MRI. But I was still in pain and wanted it fixed. It got so bad that I had to use my crutches because I was in so much pain to walk. The Dr. then told me that my hip is just a pocket of fluid and there is nothing they can do about it and he then said he isn't sure about the other spot so I went over and had them do a ultrasound and pull fluid out of it. VERY PAINFUL! They found nothing unusual well the spot kept growing and getting more painful so a week later and no one helping me we decided to go to the ER well the night before my skin broke open and a nasty puss came out well when I went into the ER I finally got some antibiotics, ones OK to take with being pregnant they were IV antibiotics so I had to go into the hospital a few times a day for 3 days to get my meds. It cleared up and so I'm hoping this wont be a yearly thing.
I Choose You
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment