Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hike, Trees

Our friends called us one day and asked if we wanted to go to Sundance to hike around so we agreed since Bryce was at work. We drove up together hiked around and then got some ice cream. While eating ice cream Bryce called and said his family had called and wanted him to go to the mountains and cut firewood I wanted to go so I told him we would leave as soon as we could since we rode together I couldn't just make them go. It only took about 10 min and they were ready to go so we headed out, I called Bryce and said we are coming he then told me he was already leaving so I asked how we would find him he then said he would text me the instructions well between him loosing service and me trying to hurry and drop off my friends we didn't get all the instructions and he didn't think we were coming for some reason. So we drove up there looking and looking until we sat there for 2 hrs looking and gave up and went home. He then came home hours later. It was a mess but we learned that we need to talk a little better next time.
  

Brittin, Jersey, Brundle and Drew

Best Buds

Trying to find Daddy

No comments: