Friday, June 1, 2012

Brundle's 6th Birthday party

This year for Brundle's 6th Birthday he just wanted a few new friends from school so I made the invite and said sure. Well I hadn't met the boys he wanted to invite, but i still sent the invite and agreed. Well I should have found out a little more neither of their families speak English so I'm not sure if they couldn't come or if they didn't know about it really or what. So only one kid came, his best friend Drew. We had planned to go over to uncle Scott and aunt Jennifer's to ride horses then to dairy keen for an Ice cream. It was fun they all got a few turns on the horse because there wasn't anyone there. Aunt Jennifer was so kind to make time for us in her day.

Brundle and Drew with the gift drew gave him

Brittin tried to sit on this chair and fell through

Brittins turn



Brittin and aunt Jennifer

Jersey helping me watch Ollie

Jerseys turn




The boys with their painted faces


Brundle, the transformer cowboy


Costume Party fun


Opening gifts

No comments: